September 27, 2014
Fourth Annual Intermountain Opera Bozeman Run, ‘It Ain’t Over ‘Til the FIT Lady Sings”
Celebrating the IOB production of Gilbert and Sullivan’s “H.M.S. Pinafore,” with performances on October 10th, 11th and 12th
Start/Finish at Lindley Park Pavilion (900 East Main Street)
8:00 am – 9:00 am, (Pre-registration visit the Intermountain Opera office at 104 East Main Street – 587-2889 or go to racemontana.com)
9:00 am: 10-mile “Captain Corcoran” Run (serious, scrupulously measured)
9:05 am: Kid’s “H.M.S. Pinafore” Run with props, costumes, and decorated kids’ Viking helmets for all participants.
9:30 am: 5km “Josephine” Run (less serious – walkers, strollers, dogs on leash welcome).
11:00 am: Awards Ceremony (random drawings for gear, gift certificates, Opera tickets, a guaranteed entry into the Ridge Run).
Join us for great fun and serious exercise, while being serenaded by professional Opera singers at 10 different water stations. Come in costume or wear your favorite Viking helmet. Don’t have your own Viking Helmet? Winners along with a few lucky finishers receive a famed bejeweled Viking Crown (with braids). See if your running prowess can beat our singing prowess…or just leave inspired by great music and good exercise!
3. Alta Physical Therapy & Fitness: http://altaptandfitness.com/
6. Big Sky Wind Drinkers: http://winddrinkers.org/
7. MACK Art: http://www.mackartbozeman.com/pages/about-mack
8. Schnee’s: http://www.schnees.com/
10. Blacksmith Italian: http://blacksmithitalian.com/
11. The Great Rocky Mountain Toy Company: http://mountaintoys.net/
12. Selby’s: http://www.selbys.com/bozeman_contact.htm
13. KBOZ: http://www.kboz.com/
14. Great Harvest: http://bozemangreatharvest.com/
15. Rosauers: http://www.rosauers.com/
17. Sola Cafe: http://www.solacafe.com/
18. Yellowstone Bank: http://www.yellowstonebank.com/locations_bozeman.php
19. Emerson Counseling, LLC: https://booknow.securedata-trans.com/166qtcjs/